…The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following river in
Guadalupe River At Victoria affecting Victoria County
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
For the latest river stages and forecasts visit our AHPS page at:
754 PM CST THU DEC 8 2016
The Flood Warning is cancelled for the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* At 7:15 PM Thursday, the stage was 20.8 feet.
* No flooding is forecast.
* Fell below flood stage at 6:19 PM Thursday.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, dropping below
caution stage of 12.0 feet Saturday morning.
* At 21.0 feet, minor lowland flooding occurs, as the flow exceeds the
east bank into low areas of Riverside Park.
Comments are closed.